Vampire Realm of Darkness
SEE THE DARKNESS MORE DARKNESS THE BEGINNING DARK REQUEST DONATE HERE LIBRARY OF DARKNESS MEMBER AREA
Vampire Forum Of Darkness : Vampire Facts - Sanguinarians - why do vampires drink blood?
vampire images
vampire forum of darkness
Category: True Vampires True Vampires
  Discussion group:  Vampire Facts - Sanguinarians Vampire Facts - Sanguinarians
   Discussion Topic: why do vampires drink blood? why do vampires drink blood?
<< previous (newer) discussion next (older) discussion >>
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion     send this discussion to a friend  
Posted By Discussion Topic: why do vampires drink blood?
Page   <<  1  2  3  >>
scotyo 08-07-2004 @ 9:59 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Mortal

I do know much about vampires but I was thinking about psi vampires and why they have to feed (for energy because of they're chakras not being 100%) but what do vampires NEED from human blood?
please answer...Smile

-----===-----
saved for a reason

vamb.anger 08-07-2004 @ 10:04 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

im just hungry

bting,naughty hungry

scotyo 08-07-2004 @ 10:17 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Mortal

yeah but what is the purpose to drink blood?

-----===-----
saved for a reason

Midnight 08-07-2004 @ 10:51 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Its always got to be blood.
Blood is life.
It makes you warm, makes you hard, makes anything other than dead.

~ Never be afraid to ask, unless you are afraid of the answer ~

Love Always
Lauri
xx

I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can't help the fact
That everybody can see these scars

Scorn 08-08-2004 @ 1:05 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

This message was edited by Scorn on 6-27-05 @ 1:47 PM

b 08-08-2004 @ 1:53 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member
probably something to do with some deficiancy that is sated when they consume blood.
respectfully
b.

i have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me

NekoVamp 08-08-2004 @ 7:04 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

The kind of energy we need is called Prana, blood has the highest concentration of prana out there.

"Well if I make it I'll be amazed just to find tomorrow. One more day, I'll be amazed just to see you waiting, no more hope for better days. And if I could change then I'd really be amazed"

serge 08-08-2004 @ 7:30 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Mortal
NekoVamp;
Would you please explain further about Prana? I have never heard this term before.
Thank you,
Simon.

"There's some one in my head, but it's not me."
-Pink Floyd, "The Lunitic is on the Grass"

NekoVamp 08-08-2004 @ 7:36 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Prana is life energy, also called ki among other things... Vampires do not generate enough of their own prana therefor we must seek it elsewhere. Some vampiers can get prana with out physically feeding (psi vampires) and others must actually physically get it and the best way to do that is to drink blood. We are built for drinking blood and we need it because of it's prana.

"Well if I make it I'll be amazed just to find tomorrow. One more day, I'll be amazed just to see you waiting, no more hope for better days. And if I could change then I'd really be amazed"

Scorn 08-08-2004 @ 10:17 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

This message was edited by Scorn on 6-27-05 @ 1:47 PM

scotyo 08-08-2004 @ 9:42 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Mortal

thank you Neko for helping my querie (lol)

-----===-----
saved for a reason

NekoVamp 08-08-2004 @ 9:57 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

I'm glad I could help, you're more then welcome scotyo.

NekoVamp 08-08-2004 @ 9:57 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

I'm glad I could help, you're more then welcome scotyo.

Coyote_ 08-18-2004 @ 7:15 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire

OH OH I KNOW THIS ONE! Please forgive, I just feed off a hippy. The reason that vampires feed on blood is simple. When the first vampire was made all her blood was drained out of her. A demon who devolped a taste for blood then entered her body letting her live. She then needed to feed on humans/animals/etc. to live, and when she places her blood(or any vampire blood into a body the demon acts as a cold in essence. So that is why vampires must feed on blood.

May God take mercy on our souls, let the moon always shine, and remember the coyote will always howl.

-Melko the vampire werecoyote.

p.s. come to the dark side we have cookies!

Daire 08-18-2004 @ 8:04 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

This message was edited by Daire on 9-1-04 @ 11:56 PM

Mishita 08-24-2004 @ 7:05 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

I have my own theory on this one. The human body uses the energy absorbed through the skin from sunlight to produce a certain vitamin. If vampyres can not get the energy from the sun to produce this vitamine, then they must get it in some other manner. Just a little theory I have, but it does cover a few of the bases.

I am not the person everyone wishes me to be. There is a darkness in this soul that devoures the brightest of lights. And right now, things are growing dim.

Matthius 09-14-2004 @ 12:59 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Hey, I have a question in this topic that is kind of related to it but kind of not. Is it possible for Vampyres to drink the blood of animals for their "ki/prana/engery" And another question is, does the blood have to be fresh, like straight from a living source? Or can you package it, kind of like in Vampyre movies.

Those that are damned to the eternal darkness are blessed with insite and knowledge of the Ancient kind.

Coyote_ 09-14-2004 @ 11:00 PM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire

You can feed off of animals, just not coyotes! I AM PART COYOTE(long story) DONT FEED OFF THE COYOTES! And no it doesnt have to be fresh, you can package it.

Love is just a four letter word that's sugar-coated and dolled up, don't believe a single soul if they tell you they love you, love is just a word.

Matthius 09-15-2004 @ 12:38 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Advanced Member

Thanks for your quick reply Coyote_ or are all replies on this site quick... *wonders*

Would you be able to tell me the coyote part of you?

Yours truthfully, Matthius

Those that are damned to the eternal darkness are blessed with insite and knowledge of the Ancient kind.

Coyote_ 09-15-2004 @ 2:49 AM Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Vampire

Aww, well I dont think so. I just get bored easily so I tend to answer questions faily fast. If you got anymore questions pm me.

Love is just a four letter word that's sugar-coated and dolled up, don't believe a single soul if they tell you they love you, love is just a word.

Page   <<   1   2  3  >>

Vampire Realm of Darkness, Images, graphics
Copyright � 2000 - 2001 - Darath�rn and vampires.nu
Top Home